|Canon PIXMA MG 2220|
Canon maintains the equipment sets you back down by not offering the Pixma MG2220 a sophisticated LCD display, instead going with a basic two-line readout that displays fundamental info like the number of matches you want from the copier. The remainder of the control board is equally svelte and includes single-function switches for choosing media dimensions, fit-to-page toggle, and also black and color scanning choices. One thing to keep in mind about the cockpit is that you require to look directly down onto it, so you'll require to situate it lower than eye degree for ideal visibility and gain access to. Still, in a worst-case circumstance, you can always access every one of the very same faster way functions through the virtual choices on the driver.The Canon Pixma MG2220 Inkjet Photo All-in-One Ideal Rate at Amazon is the most affordable priced of a trio of inexpensive multifunction printers (MFPs) that Canon just recently introduced. It's extremely slow-moving, and also its function set is basic, yet it's worth a look for those on a shoestring budget plan that require a light-duty USB-connected MFP. Though its outcome quality is a little below par, it's still sufficient for standard home or school use.
Canon MG2220 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Reviews Specs:
- Print features include Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing and Quiet Mode
- Copy features include Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, and Multiple Copy
- Scan features include Auto Scan Mode and Push Scan
- Quickly and easily change ink and add paper all from the front of the printer
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 interface, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7
- High-Performance Ink Cartridges: These two genuine Canon ink cartridges
- Beautiful, Borderless Photos Fast
- Full HD Movie Print
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to final selections.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG 2220 Driver Download:
|MG2220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|MG2220 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2220 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG2220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|MG2220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X)|
|MG2220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG2220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG2220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG2220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG2220 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X)|