|Canon PIXMA MG3020|
Canon PIXMA MG 3020 Wireless Printer Setup, IJ Setup, Setting up and Scanner Driver Download - Easily print, check, and duplicate papers at home with the black PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Printing is of excellent quality with a 4800 x 600 dpi resolution and also it is fast with 8.0 ipm and also 4.0 ipm print speeds in black as well as shade, specifically. Papers approximately 8.5 x 14" in dimension can be produced, while an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed on the unit allows for scanning and also copying with an optical resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. This printer has a Hybrid Ink System for durable prints and also features Ethernet and also USB 2.0 for linking to a computer or residence network. Furthermore, it has Wi-Fi for printing over a wireless network or while making use of a mobile device. Automobile Power On transforms the PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet on when it finds a print task, as well as it additionally has a quiet mode if you are printing late at night.
With wonderful attributes such as the Canon PRINT app1, the PIXMA MG3020 makes it very easy to publish terrific looking images and files wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet. It can even sustain optional XL ink cartridges - so you can replace ink much less often.Some people disclosed that Canon MG3020 functions noisily according to their experience. However, it is possible for them to operate in quiet setting. By this, they do not require to really feel worried to print out in the twelve o'clock at night. Therefore, it is proper to set in your home office. It is suitable for those who used to manage completing abundant records for hours.
Just like the other PIXMA MG series, Canon PIXMA MG 3020 is attractive in the simplicity of use. This allows you to send out a printing request using mobile or tablet computer. Everybody in your home is feasible to deal with the documents anytime and also anywhere. Yes, it is anytime as it is furnished with the car power function. You can just think of that just how simple it is considering that you can simply make an order through your mobile phone.
Canon MG3020 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink
- PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL)
- PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml
- CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
Canon MG3020 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Reviews Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm3, Colour:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm3
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (colour): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour) 2
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", Envelopes (DL, COM10), Square (5"x 5"), Custom size (width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: PIXMA Cloud Link1, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built in Wi-Fi8, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing4, Canon Print Inkjet/ Selphy.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4"x6" Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour): Approx. 28 seconds 3
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium7, My Image Garden14 Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Hi-Speed USB
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to final selections.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG 3020 Driver Download:
Canon MG 3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG 3020 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG 3020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 3020 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
Canon MG 3020 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon MG 3020 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)|
|Canon MG 3020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3020 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3020 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3020 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3020 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|