|Canon PIXMA MG 3220|
Canon PIXMA MG 3220 Wireless Printer Setup, IJ Setup, Setting up and Scanner Driver Download - The Canon Pixma MG3220 Wireless Inkjet Image All-in-One, is a house multi-function printer (MFP) with a bargain-basement cost and also a couple of goodies like Wi-fi connectivity and also an automatic duplexer for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper. Nevertheless, it's mainly a case of "you obtain what you spend for", as its rate and also photo quality are listed below the contour, and its display screen is primitive.
Setting up the Canon Pixma MG3220 is easy regardless of how you select to link it to a computer system, and also the installation disc uses onscreen directions that assist you with three connection options using either 802.11 b/g/n wireless, an Ethernet cable, or an easy USB cord.You can pick Easy Install to order whatever, or pick Personalized Install for a la carte features, including Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE for handling your online images and My Photo Yard, which organizes your pictures before you publish.
The MG3220 is a three-function MFP: it can publish, scan, and also duplicate. Matte black with rounded edges, it's reasonably small as well as light at 6.0 by 17.7 by 12.0 inches (HWD) and 12.1 pounds. The paper feeder, which can fit as much as 100 sheets of ordinary paper or take picture paper rather, is in front, below the outcome tray. On top is the flatbed, which does not have an automated paper feeder (ADF). To the right of the flatbed is the control board, with begin switch, shade and black-and-white scan buttons, a switch for changing in between 8.5 by 11 simple paper, 8.5 by 11 image paper, and also 4 by 6 image paper.
Canon MG3220 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Reviews Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.2 ipm, Colour: ESAT (Colour) Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 1152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1792.
- Picoliter Size (colour): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10," Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Airprint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour) Approx. 20 seconds.
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode12, Network Scan, Push Scan (USB Only), Wireless Scanning.
- Colour Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5" x 11.7".
- Other Features: 7-Segment LED Display, WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit and Mac OS® X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MG3220 Printer Driver, Easy-WebPrint EX, My Image Garden, Quick Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.7"W x 12.0"D x 6.0"H.
- Weight: 12.1 lbs.
- Warranty:1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to final selections.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG 3220 Driver Download:
|MG3220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MG3220 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG3220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|MG3220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|