Canon PIXMA MG 4220 Wireless Printer Setup, IJ Setup, Setting up and Scanner Driver Download - One restriction for the printer is its paper handling. The reduced paper capacity, with a 100-sheet input tray, is enough for only light-duty usage, even in an office. On the other hand, the MG4220 likewise includes a duplexer (for two-sided printing), a welcome extra that does not show up on numerous low-cost printers targeted at residence users.The Pixma MG4220 does supply cordless connection and if you pick to attach over Wi-Fi you \'ll be able to access web connected image print applications along with a selection of mobile print choices including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish and also Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
The Pixma MG4220 has actually updated the layout slightly with strong matte black completing, but it still shares the same approximate dimensions of 18 x 12 x 6-inches in non use (you'll need 18 x 23 x 18-inches with trays and check lid expanded) as its precursor, the Pixma MG4120.The control panel has likewise been changed with a 2.5-inch LCD as well as even more traditional fixed 4 directional navigating (bye-bye Easy Scroll Wheel-- you will certainly be missed). The remainder of the panel is extremely accustomed to the 3 device menu secrets as well as seven added fast keysThe sd card reader lies below the control panel. It works with the following media: SD card, SDHC Card, MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCard Plus, Memory Stick Duo and also Memory Stick PRO Duo.
Canon MG4220 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Reviews Specs:
- High-Performance Ink Cartridges
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Compatible with CL-241 XL Ink Tanks & PG-240 XL Or PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Save Even More On Combo/Value Packs!
- AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone?, iPad?, or iPod touch?- no drivers needed!
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually
- Enjoy cloud printing convenience with PIXMA Cloud Link and Google Cloud Print
- View images from your memory cards right on the built-in 2.5-Inch LCD and print
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to final selections.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG 4220 Driver Download:
|MG4220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG4220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X)|
|MG4220 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4220 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG4220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG4220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|MG4220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|MG4220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG4220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG4220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG4220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG4220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4220 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|