|Canon PIXMA MG 5320|
Layered from the top of the gadget down, first comes the 48-bit flatbed scanner. The scanner offers a maximum optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi, vehicle paper fix, auto check setting, gutter shadow modification, push scan, check to memory, cordless scanning, and can fit as much as a 8.5 x 11.7-inch sized document.The ability to publish on specifically layered CDs or DVDs is still rather uncommon. The Pixma MG5320 features a caddy that inserts right into a port over the output area; also consisted of is an adapter for 3.15-inch discs. Canon provides no on-machine storage space for the caddy, which is troublesome.
The Canon PIXMA MG5320 is a very moderately valued all-in-one cordless inkjet printer with a smooth and also attractive black design that will certainly look fantastic in an office. It's practical size makes it appropriate for smaller areas. The surface areas is shiny, however, so finger prints will show. A distinct attributes is that the front and back paper trays fold in, which protects against dust from entering. The MG5320 is relatively quick as well as generates beautiful color images.
Canon MG5320 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Reviews Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Approx. 12.5 ipm, Color: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD:Printable Disc.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing. (Canon mg5320 ink).
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets.
- MG 5320 Scanner
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: Memory Card Support SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMediaCard® MultiMediaCard® Plus miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card RS-MMC™ USB flash memory Memory Stick® Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro.
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.0 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, PIXMA Cloud Link, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP and Mac OS® X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge11 (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, Full HD Movie Print, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu EX.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.8 W x 14.5D x 6.6 H.
- Weight: 18.3 lbs.
- Warranty: 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to final selections.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download:
|PIXMA MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.40.0 (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MG5320 Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG5320 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|