|Canon PIXMA MG 6120|
The PIXMA MG6120 delivers high performance, quality as well as real ease of use in one, smooth equipment. It begins with a cutting edge user interface that Canon has produced where the top of your printer becomes a smooth, ultra-responsive touch panel. The Intelligent Touch System supplies light-guided direction with stunning touch sensitive controls so only the buttons you need brighten. Your fingers will understand liquid, uncomplicated operation where as soon as you pick your function you're one action far from imaging luster.
To evaluate the MG6120, we printed one three-page Word file, one three-page color PDF, and a top quality 8.5 x 11-inch photo over Wi-Fi, through USB, and also by means of the Easy-PhotoPrint print application. Wi-Fi times were 44 seconds for the Word document, 1:12 for the PDF, and also 4:34 for the top notch 8.5 x 11 picture. Those times were longer than the Wi-Fi rates of all the various other printers we evaluated for this summary.
Canon MG6120 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Reviews Specs:
- Print Rate (as much as): 4 x 6 Borderless Picture: Approx. 20 secs, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT Approximate. 9.3 ipm.
- Variety of Nozzles: Color: 5,632/ Black: 512/ Overall: 6,144.
- Picoliter Size (shade): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: As much as 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: As much as 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Level: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Picture Paper And also Shiny II, Picture Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Picture Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Picture Rag ™; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope.
- Printer Functions: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Record Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smart device Picture Printing, Picture Index Sheet, Picture Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Image Printing, Theme Print, Wireless Printing.
- Result Tray Capability: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT( Shade) Approximate. 15 seconds.
- Reduction/ Enhancement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1/ 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Improvement, Fit-to-Page, Seamless gutter Darkness Correction Copy, Intensity, Handbook Shade Modification, Concealing Copy, Numerous Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Cutting Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Component: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:4800 x 4800 dpi, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Characteristics: Auto Paper Fix, Auto Check Setting, Gutter Shadow Improvement, Network Check, Push Check, Check to Memory, Wireless Scanning.
- Shade Deepness: 48-bit internal/24-bit exterior.
- Max. File Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Attach
- Media Card Support: SD ™ Sd card, SDHC ™ MultiMediaCard ® MultiMediaCard ® Plus miniSD ™ Card, miniSDHC ™ microSD ™ Card, microSDHC ™ RS-MMC ™ USB flash memory CompactFlash ® Card Microdrive ® Memory Stick ® Memory Stick PRO ™ Memory Stick Duo ™ Memory Stick PRO Duo ™ Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card ® xD-Picture Card ® (Kind M) xD-Picture Card ® (Kind H).
- Various other Attributes: Smart Touch System, Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.0 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, D.C.G.P.T, Ethernet, Self-Opening Paper Result Tray, Scroll Wheel, Quick Start, Quick Accessibility UI.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) Ethernet Hi-Speed USB Card Slots (See Flash memory card Support) PictBridge (Cable Not Consisted of) Bluetooth ® v2.07 (Optional) IrDA.
- Software Included: Setup Software & Individual's Overview CD-ROM PIXMA MG6120 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint Ex Lover Easy-PhotoPrint Pro Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows just) Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Remedy Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.5 W x 14.5 D x 6.9 H.
- Weight: 20.2 pounds.
- Guarantee: 1- year restricted warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to final selections.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG 6120 Driver Download:
|MG6120 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)MG6100 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG6120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MG6120 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|MG6120 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG6120 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG6120 series User Manual (Mac)|