|Canon PIXMA MG 6220|
Canon PIXMA MG 6220 Wireless Printer Setup, IJ Setup, Setting up and Scanner Driver Download - Canon's new Pixma MG6220 multifunction printer lugs an impressive listing of attributes compared to other consumer-level printers that sell for $200. This capable machine attains top-scoring marks in both rate and also outcome quality, however likewise innovates with functions you can't get with the competitors, like a 3-inch display that pairs well with the touch-sensitive control panel. The touch sensitivity can utilize some tweaking, however if you're on the hunt for a printer really worthwhile of its all-in-one tag, the Canon Pixma MG6220 will not let down. Regardless, you can both print from and also check to iphone, Android, as well as Windows phones as well as tablets.
The Canon Pixma MG6620 Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer is one of minority inkjet multifunction printers (MFPs) that use NFC for linking to a mobile device.The lack of an ADF restricts scanning to by hand positioning each web page on the letter-size flatbed to check one by one, which is just one of the key concerns that makes the MG6620 better matched to home usage than the office.Connect the printer to your network by Wi-Fi, and also you can connect to it through a gain access to point on the network. Link it to a single COMPUTER by USB cable television, and you can utilize Access Point setting to attach rather.
Canon MG6220 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Reviews Specs:
- Print Speed (as much as): 4 x-6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approximately): Black: ESAT Approximately. 12.5 ipm ESAT Approximately. 9.3 ipm.
- That quantity of Nozzles: Colour: 632 / Black: 512 / Total, 5: 6.
- Picoliter Size (colour): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Quality (As Much As): Color:As Much As 9600 x 2400 dpi, Dark:As Much As 600 x 600 dpi.
- Report Sizes: 4 x-6, 5 x-7, 8 x-10, Notice, Authorized, U.S. #10 Covers.
- Document Compatibility: Basic: Plain-Paper, Cannon High Res Document; Very High-Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Jewelry;Shiny: Photo Paper Plus Glossy two, Photo Paper Shiny; Semigloss: Photo Paper Plus Semigloss;Matte: Canon Matte Photo Report;Art Work: Canon Fine Art Report "Image Cloth" ™;Cover: U.S.# 10 Cover, CD/DVD: Printable Disk.
- Printer Functions: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix two, Borderless Printing, Diary Print, CD/DVD Printing, Doc Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Enjoyable Filter Results, Grayscale Printing, identification Picture Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Picture Index Linen, Photo-Direct Print (Storage Device/Camera/USB Flash Storage), Photography Printing, Theme Print, Quiet Style, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Car Sheet Feeder: 150 Blankets Cassette: 150 Blankets.
- Copy Speed (as much as): FCOT(Color) Around. 14 seconds.
- Decrease / Enhancement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Functions: 4-in-1 / 2-in-INCH, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto-Exposure/Strength Copy, Face Brightener/Falling Modification, Match-to-Site, Gutter Darkness Modification Copy, Strength, Manual Color Modification, CD/DVD Label Copy, Masking Copy, Numerous Copy: 1-99 Websites, Picture Publishing, Predetermined Copy Percentages, Move.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Max. 200 dpi, promises: Visual:4800 x 4800 200 x 19, 19.
- Reader Features: Wireless Checking, Auto-Document Repair, Car Scan Style, Gutter Darkness Modification, Community Scan, Drive Scan, Scan to Storage.
- Color Depth: 48- internal /24- external.
- Picture Link
- Standard Software: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/h/d) Ethernet Hi-Pace USB8 Card Slots (Notice Memory Assistance) PictBridge (Wire not involved) Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Weight: 20.1 lbs.
- Guarantee: 1- year warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical telephone help.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to final selections.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG 6220 Driver Download:
|MG6220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MG6220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG6220 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.41.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG6220 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG6220 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG6220 series User Manual (Mac)|