|Canon PIXMA MG 6320|
Canon PIXMA MG 6320 Wireless Printer Setup, IJ Setup, Setting up and Scanner Driver Download - Setting up the Pixma MG6320 is easy on both the Windows PC and also Mac OS platforms, though you have to include the printer manually on the latter. The system sports USB, Wi-Fi, as well as Ethernet so you can utilize it in basically any type of networking atmosphere. Canon offers a qualified package of software for this mix printer, scanner, and also photo copier, including scanning software program in addition to the now-standard variety of Internet- as well as email-based printing choices. The driver is excellent also.
The MG6320 is offered in a regular black case or a distinct white. Canon does not bill a lot more for the white model, yet you may require to unique order it, as not every will stock the white version.The printer uses more than the standard CYMK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) cartridges. Canon supplements these with two additional shades-- photo black and also photo gray. Each shade is included in different ink storage tank cartridges, and also the cartridges are available in common and also XL layouts. Canon does not provide cartridge returns for either.
This design includes the ability to print on optical discs, or on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray situations. The two paper trays are stacked together ideal beneath the fold-open output tray, a layout that makes reliable use of room. The MG6320 has 6 ink storage tanks: pigment black; yellow; cyan; magenta; dye black; and also gray; the last 2 to boost picture quality.A program in the software collection lets you establish the message and pictures for printing on optical disks, and supplies a selection of format templates. My Image Garden lets you arrange images as well as easily use them in imaginative projects.
Canon MG6320 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Reviews Specs:
- Print Speed (approximately): 4 x 6 Indeterminate Image: Approximate. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Shade) Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Variety of Nozzles: Shade: 5,632/ Pigment Black: 1,024/ Total: 6,656.
- Picoliter Size (shade): 1, 2 as well as 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Shade: As much as 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black, CLI-251 C XL Cyan, CLI-251 M XL Magenta, CLI-251 Y XL Yellow, CLI-251 GY XL Gray, CLI-251 BK XL Black, PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Y Yellow, CLI-251 GY Gray, CLI-251 BK Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Level: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum, Shiny: Picture Paper Plus Shiny II, Picture Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Picture Paper And also Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Appeal, Matte: Matte Picture Paper, Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Schedule Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Phone Printing, Image Direct Printing (Sd card), Picture Printing, PIXMA Cloud Web link, Red-Eye Adjustment, Theme Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Setting, Internet Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote.
- Result Tray Capability: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Picture Paper (4 x 6).
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT( Color): Approximate. 14 secs.
- Reduction/ Enhancement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1/ 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Repair, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Single Copy: 1-99 Pages, Image Replication, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Component: Get in touch with Image Sensing unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Characteristics: Auto Check Setting, Connect to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Press Scan, Check to Flash memory card, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Deepness: 48-bit input/24-bit output.
- Max. File Dimension: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Picture Link
- Media Card Assistance: SD ™ Memory Card, SDHC ™, MultiMediaCard ®, MultiMediaCard ® And also, CompactFlash ®, Microdrive ®, Memory Stick Duo ™ as well as Memory Stick PRO Duo ™. The adhering to can be utilized with the enhancement of a special adapter offered independently: miniSD ™ Card, miniSDHC ™ Card, microSD ™ Card, microSDHC ™ Card, RS-MMC ™, MMC mobile ™, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card ®, xD-Picture Card ® (Type M), as well as xD-Picture Card ® (Type H).
- Other Attributes: 3.5 LCD Touch Display, Wi-fi LED, 6-color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Quiet Mode, Advanced Media Handling, Self-Opening Output Tray, QuickStart.
- Requirement User Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB, Card Slot machines.
- Measurement (W x D x H): 18.4 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H).
- Weight: 18.4 lbs.
- Service Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to final selections.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG 6320 Driver Download:
|MG6320 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6320 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG6320 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6320 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|MG6320 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6320 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG6320 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG6320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG6320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG6320 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG6320 series User Manual (Mac)|