|Canon PIXMA MG 7120|
Canon PIXMA MG 7120 Wireless Printer Setup, IJ Setup, Setting up and Scanner Driver Download - The Pixma MG7120 has a beveled-edge layout unique to specific Canon printers of the last numerous years, and also various other style renovations that were presented in 2014 with its cousin, the Pixma MG6320. You regulate the printer utilizing an upper front touch panel: A 3.5-inch touchscreen display screen has most features, with contextually lit switches that turn up as required. It has a very brief learning contour. You raise that panel to access the ink cartridges, rather than lifting up the whole scanner bed, similar to many multifunctions. You can attach using Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or USB.
The Canon Pixma MG7720 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One supplies extremely high-grade images for an inkjet multifunction printer as well as outstanding connectivity, with Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and NFC.Additional features consist of Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and USB as link selections as well as NFC assistance for establishing straight wireless connections easily to NFC-capable mobile devices.Paper ability suffices for individual use, with a 125-sheet tray for typical paper plus a second tray for 20 sheets of 4-by-6-inch photo paper or 10 sheets of 5-by-7-inch paper.
Canon MG7120 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Reviews Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1, 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, CLI-251 Grey XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black, CLI-251 Grey.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing , Canon PRINT app, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper, Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4" x 6" or 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5" x 7".
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5" x 11.7".
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD™ Card, SDHC™ Card, miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card, CompactFlash®, Microdrive®, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card®, xD-Picture Card® (Type M), xD-Picture Card® (Type H).
- Other Features: 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, Advanced Media Handling, Â Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Intelligent Touch System with 3.5" Touch LCD, Self-Opening Output Tray, Snap Edge, Canon PRINT app, Quiet Mode, Quick Start, Rated EPEAT Silver.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS® X v10.6.8 - 10.9.X, Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots, Wireless PictBridge.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.4" (W) x 14.6" (D) x 5.9" (H).
- Weight: 18.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to final selections.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG7120 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG 7120 Driver Download:
|MG7120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7120 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7120 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|