|Canon PIXMA MG 7520|
Canon PIXMA MG 7520 Wireless Printer Setup, IJ Setup, Setting up and Scanner Driver Download - The Canon Pixma MG7520 Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer uses Ethernet, Wi-Fi, the convenience of NFC, as well as above-average graphics and also photo high quality for an inkjet multifunction printer (MFP). Yet its rate and rather reduced paper capacity hold it back.With rounded corners and also sides that advised us of a small, enclosed football arena, the Canon Pixma MG7520 will not eat up a lot of desk realty. The printer considers 17.4 pounds and also measures 17.2 x 14.6 x 5.9 inches, which is much more small than the Epson Expression Premium XP-820 (19.1 x 10.4 x 16.8, 21 extra pounds) but just a little heavier than the HP Envy 7640 (16.1 x 17.9 x 7.6 inches, 16.9 pounds).
Past image printing capacities, the MG7520's all-in-one copy as well as check capabilities are extremely fundamental. And I wish to see this inkjet printer function a bit more quickly as well as generate sharper outcomes at the typical print quality setting. But if you choose this version, it's slow print rates just mean you'll need to wait a bit longer for the wonderful picture prints, which probably is an appropriate compromise for many photographers.The MG7520 has a sharp 3.5-inch touchscreen LCD, which makes regulating the printer a very easy procedure. And also you'll have a variety of connection options, including built-in Wi-Fi and also a set of flash memory card slots, which are fantastic attributes.
The Canon Pixma MG7520 is one of the fastest performers we've checked, leading the pack in both black-and-white message as well as color-photo print rate. The MG7520 finished a single-page of black-and-white text at the Normal setup in 10 seconds, which was 3 secs faster than the classification average. The Brother MFC-J5620 completed the work in the same quantity of time, while the HP Envy 7640 and the Epson XP-820 were a little bit slower.Canon's Wi-Fi Accessibility Point mode allows you connect straight to the printer by Wi-Fi, even if it's out a network. If your phone or tablet sustains NFC, you can establish a link by touching it to a plainly significant spot on the printer.
Canon MG7520 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Reviews Specs:
- Print Rate (as much as): 4 x 6 Indeterminate Photo: Approximate. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approximate. 15.0 ipm, Shade: ESAT: Approximate 10.0 ipm.
- Variety of Nozzles: Shade: 5,632/ Pigment Black: 1,024/ Total: 6,656.
- Picoliter Size (shade): 1, 2as well as 5.
- Print Resolution (Approximately): Shade: Approximately 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Grey XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Grey, CLI-251 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, U.S. # 10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Picture Paper And also Shiny II, Picture Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Picture Paper Pro Gloss, Matte: Matte Image Paper, Envelope: UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Record Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Picture Direct Printing (Flash Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Modification, Photo Cropping, Quiet Mode, Internet Design Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Result Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Level Paper, Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6 OR 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7.
- Copy Speed (approximately): FCOT( Color): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Decrease/ Augmentation: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Attributes: 4-on-1/ 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Direct Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Indeterminate Copy, Disc Label Copy, Discolor Repair, Fit-to-Page, Structure Erase Copy, Image Replication, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Checking Element: Get in touch with Image Sensing unit (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Characteristics: Auto Check Mode, Push Check, Network Check, Wireless Scanning.
- Shade Deepness: 48-bit internal/24-bit outside.
- Max. Record Dimension: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Image Attach
- Media Card Assistance: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card, miniSDHC Card, microSD Card, microSDHC ™ Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro.
- Various other Attributes: Smart Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Outcome Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Ethernet: PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n).
- Card Slot machines: NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.2 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H).
- Weight: 17.4 lbs.
- Guarantee: 1-Year limited guarantee with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technological phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to final selections.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG 7520 Driver Download:
|MG7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG7520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG7520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Package archive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG7520 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG7520 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|