Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Printer Setup, IJ Setup, Setting up and Scanner Driver Download - Be familiar with the Canon MG5420, a mid-range multifunction printer from Canon. While it most definitely has its rough spots, you're getting a little bit greater than what you pay for if you determine to choose it up, as it performs quite possibly in terms of information as well as color gamut. In addition, if you're a member of a young family members, this could be a great choice since it doesn't lose ink with mixed CMYK cartridges, and it has a variety of printing/scanning alternatives.
The Canon Pixma MG5420 Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer uses surprisingly great message quality for an inkjet MFP.If you're seeking a little printer due to the fact that you have room issues on a messy desk, you may intend to look elsewhere. It's not that the printer is a substantial, ink-spewing monster, but its profile is actually a bit unwieldy when you think about that all the room maximized by having a low profile is shed in exactly how broad it is. For those of you at home, absolutely ration to see if your desk can accommodate something that determines 18.0" x 14.6" x 5.9", and also considers 17.5 pounds.
Canon MG5420 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Reviews Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1, 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- canon mg5420 Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black, CLI-251 C XL Cyan, CLI-251 M XL Magenta, CLI-251 Y XL Yellow, CLI-251 BK XL Black, PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Y Yellow, CLI-251 BK Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper.
- Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope: CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6).
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds, Reduction / Enlargement, 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode11, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit input/24-bit output
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD™ Card, SDHC™ Card, MultiMediaCard®, MultiMediaCard® Plus, miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card, RS-MMC™, MMC mobile™ , Memory Stick Duo™ , Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro™
- Other Features: 3.0 LCD, WiFi LED, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM16, Quiet Mode, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Advanced Media Handling, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, QuickStart
- canon mg5420 printer software OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows® 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Intel processor, Mac OS® X v10.5.8 - 10.9.x.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots
- Dimension (W x D x H), 18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H)
- Weight: 17.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to final selections.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Printer Setup on Windows Computer:
For some people, setting up a printer on computer can be a hassle. This article will explain how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer to a computer with Windows operating system. Every printer should have a driver CD in its packages, so make sure you check it before.
- Insert the CD that came in the package
- Follow the installation wizard
- Once its finish, test your printer to make sure it’s working
There is also an option to set up your Canon PIXMA without installing extra software by following the steps below:
- Connect your printer via USB cable.
- Open Control Panel, and double-click the Printers or Printers and Fax icon.
- A new window will occur, then choose Add a printer icon.
- A Windows Printer Wizard will appear, then click Next to start the wizard.
- There will be choices of installing a Local or Network printer. Choose Local printer attached to this printer, then click Next.
- A prompt for printer driver’s location will appear. Choose the directory of your driver or click on the printer CD.
- After the installation is finished, test your printer by right-click the printer icon and click properties. In that window, choose Print Test Page. Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Printer Setup on Mac:
Setting up Canon PIXMA on Mac can be a bit difficult for some people due to several differences from the installation on Windows OS. This article will give you a brief explanation on how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on Mac OS.
- First, you have to uninstall any other Canon driver that exist in your Mac
- Disconnect your printer.
- Download the software driver on Canon official website.
- Open the driver and follow the installation wizards.
- After the installation is finished, go to the system preference by clicking Apple icon at the top right.
- Connect your printer via USB port and turn it on.
- Open Print and Fax and click on the plus button on the left side of the window to add a printer. Your new printer should appear on the list. If you didn’t find your printer name, redo step 1 to step 6 and make sure the driver for your current printer is installed properly.
- Click on your current printer model and click Choose a Driver or Printer Model, and then click Select Printer Software.
- Choose your printer from the list and click OK.
- Your printer should work properly.
Canon PIXMA MG 5420 Driver Download:
|PIXMA MG5420 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MG5420 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG5420CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MG5420 Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG5420 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG5420 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|