Canon PIXMA MX700 Wireless Printer Setup, IJ Setup, Setting up and Scanner Driver Download - The Canon Pixma MX700 is a double risk of a multifunction inkjet, integrating high-quality output with quick task rates. Though it lacks some alternatives that would make it even more engaging as an office workhorse-- advanced fax functions and a duplexer, to name two-- when contrasted to various other $200 office-oriented inkjet multifunctions such as the Lexmark X9350, it triumphes with the best mix of attributes and efficiency. It also improves Canon's last-generation workplace multifunction, the Canon Pixma MP530, by adding an LCD, networking, and also media card slots.
The Canon Pixma MX700's layout consists of a clearly labelled front control panel with a mostly user-friendly format. Buttons for primary features readjust what's shown on the small (1.8 in), tiltable colour LCD, whose menus are accessible utilizing the nearby arrow buttons.The automatic document feeder, which unfolds from the Canon Pixma MX700's top, takes a charitable 30 sheets of paper. Its media ports take most card types; you'll require a third-party adapter to include xD media.The Canon Pixma MX 700 printer is among the very best all in one printers I have ever before possessed. Printer, scanner, fax and copier all in one. Was incredibly simple to establish. I was up and running in less than 15 minutes.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds, Black: Up to 30 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page), Color: Up to 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 256 x 2 (C/M), Total: 1,600.
- Picoliter Size (color): Picoliter Size: 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 30 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page), Color: 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Up to 100 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 40 Locations, Photo Connect.
- Media Card Support: CompactFlash Card, microSD Card, SD Memory Card, SDHC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard, Microdrive, miniSD Card, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, RS-MMC and xD-Picture Card.
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User's Guide, NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows only), Easy-PhotoPrintEX, ScanSoft OmniPage® SE.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.9 (W) x 18.3 (D) x 9.4 (H).
- Weight: 22.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX700 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX700 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX700 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MX700 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX700 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MX700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP Drivers for Network|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX700 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MX700 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX700 series User Manual (Mac)|