A few months ago, we tested the Canon Pixma MX700 with strong outcomes. The multifunction printer, scanner, facsimile machine, and photo copier performed without effort and also yielded exceptional top quality prints. Most significantly worldwide of multifunction printers, each of the features ran quickly and efficiently on their own. Our only problems were that it was a tad slow on text prints, did not have innovative faxing options, and really did not have an autoduplexer. This, paired with a new exclusive print head system, autoduplexer, and also considerably much faster result rates, make the MX7600 an excellent alternative for anybody in the marketplace for a high-grade, photo-capable all-in-one.
The MX7600 has typical functions for an office-focussed multifunction, consisting of a fax, an automated paper feeder as well as an auto-duplexing unit. A multi-card viewers on the front supports MemoryStick, SD, MMC as well as CompactFlash, as well as there is a PictBridge port for straight printing.The 2 units likewise share the very same overly confusing control board. Gone is the Easy Scroll Wheel discovered in Canon's PIXMA MP610. It is replaced by a wide variety of buttons created to offer fast accessibility to the MX7600's functions. The majority of these are fax-related-- there's a numerical keypad for dialling, in addition to four different buttons for fax choices, and also eight speed-dial buttons. We would certainly have favored an Easy Scroll Wheel over the huge number of switches.
The MX7600 retains the same total design of the MX700, utilizing gunmetal grays, matte blacks, and shiny finishes to enhance its visual appeal. This printer requires a great deal of desk room at 10.1 inches high by 19.7 inches broad by 21 inches deep, and also it's certainly not implied for personal use. It's also a lot larger than the MX700, weighing a substantial 36.6 extra pounds. You'll locate the automatic file feeder on the rear of the printer behind the flatbed scanner and it can hold 35 pages of plain or legal-sized paper. The feeder itself additionally folds up down and out of the way when not being used.
Canon PIXMA MX7600 Specifications:
- Printing Method: Inkjet.
- Print Speed (up to): Black: Up to 28ppm (As fast as 2.1 seconds per page), Color: Up to 23 ppm (As fast as 2.6 seconds per page), Approx. 43 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 3,072, Total: 3,584.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 picoliter size.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, *The paper sizes that can be fed from the cassette are as follows: Letter/Legal (Plain Paper Only).
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: N/A.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Image Fix, Auto Sheet Feeder.
- Paper Handling: Front Loader: 150 Pages, ADF: 35 Pages (Plain Paper).
- Output Tray Capacity: Front Loader: 150 Pages ADF: 35 Pages.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 28 cpm (As fast as 2.1 seconds per page), Color: 23 cpm (As fast as 2.6 seconds per page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-in-1 / 4-in-1 Copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages Preset Reduction/Enlargement Ratios, Sort.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Duplex Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed:8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages 5.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Group Dialing, One-Touch Speed Dialing, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Image Fix, Auto Sheet Feeder, Auto Duplex Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, 1.8LCD, 20 Languages Selectable, 2-Way Paper Feeding, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Duplex ADF, Ethernet Connectivity, PgR Ink System, PictBridge
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: CompactFlash® Card, microSD™ Card, SD™ Memory Card, SDHC,™ Memory Stick,® Memory Stick PRO,™ MultiMediaCard,® Microdrive,® miniSD™ Card Memory Stick Duo,™ Memory Stick PRO Duo,™ RS-MMC™ and xD-Picture Card®3
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5.x10.
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Ethernet.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software & User's Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Newsoft® Presto Page Manager.
- Power Consumption (approx.): Standby (When the scanning lamp is off): Approx. 3.2W, Off: Approx.1W, Copying: Approx. 23W,8 Maximum (instantaneous): Approx. 70W9.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 21.0 (W) x 19.7 (D) x 10.1 (H).
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program.
Canon PIXMA MX7600 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX7600 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX7600 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX7600 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MX7600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX7600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX7600 series MP Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)|
|MX7600 series MP Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MX7600 series MP Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|Mac OS X Canon MP Drivers for Network|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX7600 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.12.2a (OS X)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MX7600 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX7600 series User Manual (Mac)|