|Canon PIXMA MX515|
Canon PIXMA MX515 Wireless Printer Setup, IJ Setup, Setting up and Scanner Driver Download - Canon's PIXMA MX515 is a small inkjet MFP aimed at the home office. Its clever chassis contains a sensible set of attributes consisting of a fax modem as well as a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF). Like numerous house gadgets there's assistance for wireless networking, but Canon has likewise consisted of a wired Ethernet port-- a more reliable alternative for an MFP if it's available of your router. Just one interface can be energetic each time, so to use the network port you need to disable the cordless first.The MX515 is relatively simple when contrasted to high-end versions in the PIXMA range. There's a single paper input tray with a capability of just 100 sheets. The input tray is mainly secured from dust by the result tray above it, yet when empty both can be folded up neatly. To the left are 2 memory card slots, while the leading panel is given over to the ADF-- which folds up closed when not required-- and the control system.
The 62mm LCD display is intense and clear and the food selection displays are typically well developed, though the same can't constantly be said for standing info that reveals while the PIXMA MX515 is printing. For instance, when duplicating our five-page message paper from the ADF, the display screen reveals either 1 or 2 web pages entrusted to publish, also when there are 3 or 4 delegated go. It shows up to actually show the number of pages which have been scanned, but not yet published, which has little use.At the left edge of the front panel are twin ports for SD and MemoryStick cards and there's a USB outlet, which likewise supports PictBridge video cameras, so the equipment is well-equipped to publish photos.Software support consists of AirPrint and WiFi Direct link for smartphones as well as tablet computers. These are both technologies which can discover and make direct link between device as well as printer, without the requirement for a complicated course via the Web. Much more valuable, in our sight, than remote print, like ePrint or Google Cloud.
Canon PIXMA MX515 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette:150 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): sESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8×5x11.7, ADF: 8.5x14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page.
- Color: Approx: 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity Approx: 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card, SDHC, MultiMediaCard (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1), miniSD Card, miniSDHC Card, RS-MMC (v4.1), microSD Card, microSDHC Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro.
- Other Features: Wireless Printing, 2.5″ LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, Mobile Printing, PictBridge, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, MX515 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 16.4″ (W) x 18.1″ (D) x 7.8″ (H).
- Weight: 19.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX515 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX515 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX515 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX515 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX515 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX515 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX515 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX515 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX515 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX515 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX515 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX515 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX515 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX515 series User Manual (Mac)|