|Canon PIXMA MX516|
Install Configuration Canon PIXMA MX516 For Windows: The MX516 is almost laid out: a 100-sheet paper cassette that feeds A4/letter/B4/ B5 from the printer's front, and also released sheets are sent out onto a tray in addition to the cassette. Canon does not disclose the capability of the released paper tray, yet we would certainly mention it stays in the order of 50 sheets around. Scanning and also replicating occurs on the top-mounted flatbed scanner, which is a 1200x2400dpi tool that operates in tandem with the integrated automated file feeder.Canon's new PIXMA MX516 is an inkjet multifunction printer focused on house as well as local business individuals. It's got a great feature-set for a $139 printer: wireless and also wired networking, an automated file feeder, a fax, as well as printing from iphone and also Android gadgets.
Canon PIXMA MX516 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette:150 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): sESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8×5x11.7, ADF: 8.5x14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page.
- Color: Approx: 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity Approx: 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card, SDHC, MultiMediaCard (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1), miniSD Card, miniSDHC Card, RS-MMC (v4.1), microSD Card, microSDHC Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro.
- Other Features: Wireless Printing, 2.5? LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, Mobile Printing, PictBridge, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, MX515 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 16.4? (W) x 18.1? (D) x 7.8? (H).
- Weight: 19.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX516 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX516 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX516 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX516 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX516 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX516 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX516 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX516 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX516 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX516 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX516 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX516 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX516 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX516 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX516 series User Manual (Mac)|