|Canon PIXMA MX925|
The PIXMA MX 925 is a big maker, with the same 'shiny black box' layout that has actually ended up being a Canon trademark for the PIXMA array. The top has a fold-over paper support for the 35-sheet Automatic File Feeder (ADF), which is a duplex gadget, so you can check as well as copy double-sided documents.Set right into the angled front edge of the scanner is the primary control board which, in addition to having 4 mode buttons for Check, Copy, Fax and Menu, has a 16-button dual-function pad that shows various legends depending on function.So, for instance, the buttons show four-way arrows when bargaining a menu as well as a number pad when sending out a fax. We're not sure this is any kind of easier than having collections for the different functions and also there would certainly be a lot of room in this big panel for both.
Setup and also Software.USB as well as Ethernet links are readily available at the back, as are outlets for phone line and also mobile phone. Wireless assistance is additionally provided, though, and is the most flexible choice. Software application includes assistance for Wireless Direct, Google Cloud print and AirPrint access.The 5 ink cartridges in the Canon PIXMA MX925-- both pigmented and also dye-based black inks are offered-- clip right into the print head through a tiny cover under the main scanner area of the device. There are three different black cartridges you can make use of, including an XXL one, which is asserted to print 1,000 ISO pages.
Canon PIXMA MX925 Specifications:
- Type: All-in-one.
- Function: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax.
- Print Technology: Inkjet.
- Display: 7.5cm color TFT display with Dual Function Panel.
- Wired Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet.
- Wireless connectivity: WiFi, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Email printing.
- The app was available: PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Compatible cartridges: Black: Canon CLI-551BK, Pigment black: Canon PGI-550PGBK, Colour: Canon CLI-551C, CLI-551M, CLI-551Y.
- Average compatible cartridge yield: Black - Up to 375 pages, Colour - Up to 333 pages, (XL & XXL cartridges available).
- Print resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Pages per minute (black & white): Up to 15 ipm.
- Pages per minute (colour): Up to 10 ipm.
- Page format: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelope (DL, No.10), 20x25cm, 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Double-sided printing: Manual.
- Type of scanner: Flatbed ADF & CIS Scanner.
- Scan resolution: 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Scan speed: 14 seconds per scan.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): Yes (with My Image Garden).
- Paper tray capacity: 250 sheets (lower cassette), 20 sheets (upper cassette).
- Colour: Black.
- System requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows RT, OS X 10.6.8 onwards.
- Software included: My Image Garden with HD Movie Print, Scanning Utility, Quick Menu with Creative Park Premium access.
- Accessories Included: Power cable, RJ-45 cable, User manual, Set-up guide.
- Dimensions: 231 x 491 x 396 mm (H x W x D).
- Weight: 11.7 kg.
Canon PIXMA MX925 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX925 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX925 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX925 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX925 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX925 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|Scanner Driver(MacOS 10.12). (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8). (Mac OS X 10.7/10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Ver (MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Setup Manual For Windows|