|Canon PIXMA G 4410|
The G4410 is a remote regardless of what you resemble at it gadget with print, range, replicate, and also currently fax restrictions. With a best print affirmation of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi, ISO print speeds are assessed at 8.8 ipm (images every minute) for mono as well as 5ipm for shading. All the more generally, every strategy of inks can print as much as 7,000 web pages of shading records or 6,000 web pages of diminish reports.Relate from another location to skilled gizmos for printing, checking, fax as well as cloud highlights, enabling you to deal with your most worshiped cloud associations like Google Drive as well as Dropbox.Print for much longer without requiring to supplant inks with high web page returns. Shading: 7000 web pages. Reduce: 6000 pages.This negligible, easy to use 4-in One with print, duplicate range as well as fax fits any office or home and also conveniently handles enormous print quantities because of its extraordinarily strong, refillable ink system.
Canon PIXMA G4410 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows Server 2012/2008 R2/2008/2003
- Mac OS X version 10.7.5 & up - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G4410 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4410 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G4410 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|G4410 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G4410 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|G4410 series Software Package (Mac)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)|
|G4410 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|G4410 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|