|Canon PIXMA MG 3050|
Canon PIXMA MG 3050 Wireless Printer Setup, IJ Setup, Setting up and Scanner Driver Download - Canon PIXMA MG3050 This Printer brand-new series in canon uk and this print series All-In-One colour printer, scanner as well as copier with Wi-Fi connectivity as well as cloud functions-- ideal for residence users that desire the flexibility to publish from their tablet computer, smart device, laptop computer, or camera.Benefits this print: Copy, print and also check with a cost effective Wi-Fi All-In-One, Attach to your mobile phone or tablet computer with the Canon PRINT app, Publish from your favorite cloud services.Print a lot more web pages for your cash with XL ink options.Get imaginative with Easy-PhotoPrint+.
Canon MG3050, we took a look at the all-black variant of the device, though white is also offered along with, according to the Canon product gallery, a bright red one might be in the offing. Whatever the shade, they behave boxes with rounded upright sides in addition to remarkably small effects. That's when the printer's closed. When you open it up for a task, the so-called 'fast-front' style, which might be fast, approximately increases the location the equipment manages the desk. The front cover folds to come to be the paper feed tray as well as also the similar plate is made use of for both ordinary and additionally photo paper-- though not at the same time.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹, A4 Scan Speed, Approx. 14sec¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 28sec¹, sESAT: Approx. 2.1ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper).
- Document Size: Max. Copy area of approx. 203 x 277mm, (A4 with a 17mm bottom print margin).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Access point mode, WLAN PictBridge.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Download
|MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|MG3050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MG3050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|MG3050 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|