|Canon PIXMA iP5200R|
The iP5200R is no exception, and the speed at which it produces images as well as text is quite a sight to behold. Making use of the Easy-PhotoPrint energy, it's easy to pick a collection of pictures, select the paper size and also have your prints in minutes. As a matter of fact, a single 6 x 4in print at best quality takes just 36 secs (precisely as Canon cases), while an A4 photo takes just one minute, 38 secs. Text rate is strong at 4.8 ppm for regular quality, however change to draft as well as you'll see a scorching 15ppm - only the HP 8250 is quicker.There are five private ink containers - cyan, magenta, yellow and two blacks - one large pigmented container for text and a dye-based black for photos. Canon calls it ChromaLife100, even if it's entirely different from the iP2200's system. And, although you might assume the 100 describes 100 years of discolor resistance, prints will just last 30 years before appearing discolored.
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Specification:
- Wireless/wired photo printer: IEEE802.11g/b
- Photo quality: max. 9600 x 2400dpi
- Single Ink technology - 5 separate ink tanks (PGI-5BK, CLI-8BK, CLI-8C, CLI-8M & CLI-8Y)
- 5-ink FINE print head with 1 pl Micro-Nozzles
- ChromaLife100 system for long-lasting photos
- Photo lab quality 10 x 15cm borderless photo in approx. 36 seconds
- Direct photo printing with PictBridge
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP SP1, SP2
- Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4
- Windows Millennium Edition
- Windows 98, 98 Second Edition
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.4
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
Canon PIXMA iP5200R Driver Download
|iP5200R CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|iP5200R Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64)|
|iP5200R Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 32-bit)|
|Printer Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard)|
|CUPS Printer Driver for OSX|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows Vista 32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 1.90 (Windows XP 32-bit)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 1.90 (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 1.10 (Windows 7/Vista 32/64-bit)|