|Canon PIXMA iP3000|
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Pixma iP3000 is second of 4 in Canon's Pixma line. Pixma, shorthand for pixel optimum, stands for the current spin on Canon's consumer advertising method, which the firm mentions is "to make it much easier to publish out much better images." Sadly, the iP3000 falls short to live up to its invoicing, at the very least regarding the "much better" component is worried. The iP3000 costs $50 less than its big brother, but it's a bit slower and also creates result that's even worse than the doubtful iP4000's. Text looked specifically bad beside graphical components, as well as tinted graphics had a generally inconsistent, washed-out tone. Similar to the iP4000, the iP3000's examination pictures showed a lot of dithering (suggesting you might tell that the visual as well as photo components were made up of combined dots). Concept is one thing; putting it into practice is one more. Canon has pulled it off, however, generating photos that are near-photolab quality. Detail is sharp, while colours are intense and vibrant.
The PIXMA does not take also lengthy to produce documents either, whether it's image or text-based hard copies. Publish rates are some way off Canon's claims, though. We could just produce 10ppm (web pages per minute) of message as well as 3ppm of colour, as opposed to the 22ppm and also 15ppm specifically that Canon states.PictBridge compatibility enables you to publish straight from specific digital cameras, and the different ink cartridges suggest that you just have to change the one that has actually gone out as opposed to everything at once. Ink expenses are rather high, nevertheless. If you plan on printing out a lot of pictures then the iP3000 isn't optimal. If you're more of a now-and-then hobbyist, this Canon printer is a great buy.The iP3000 had a more challenging time than the iP4000 with great information, but our pictures did appear well filled. The iP3000 runs a little bit slower than its big brother, averaging 6.64 pages per min on text and also 2.5 mins per web page when printing an 8x10 picture.
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Specification:
- Innovative design with dual paper trays, duplex & CD-R printing
- 4800x1200dpi with FINE technology and 2pl Micro-Nozzles
- Up to 22ppm mono & 15ppm colour
- Transparent Single Ink system
- PictBridge-ready for direct photo printing
- Windows/Mac compatible
- Available using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18 cm sizes
- Single Ink technology – four separate ink tanks (BCI-3eBK, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y)
- Available using Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper or Matte Photo Paper in A4, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm & Credit Card sizes
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM) Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver Download
|iP3000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP3000 Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 4.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP3000 Printer Driver Ver. 1.90/1.90b (Windows XP/7/8/10 64-bit)|
|iP3000 Printer Driver Ver. 1.80a (Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10 32-bit)|
|Canon iP3000 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/vista 32/64-bit)|