|Canon PIXMA iP4000|
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Pixma iP4000 is the front runner in Canon's brand-new line of four-color printers. What does that mean for you as well as me? Straight printing from a Canon or PictBridge-compatible electronic camera, good print high quality across the board, fast print rates, and also most importantly, a low cost ($149 checklist). Frankly, neither strategy is extremely attractive or cutting-edge, however in the iP4000's case, we value that the top input overview as well as the front result tray layer into the body of the printer for a tidy, minimalist, "at rest" appearance. One uncommon attribute in an inexpensive inkjet is the 150-sheet paper drawer that glides in and out of the bottom of the printer-- normally found just on HP inkjets as well as higher-end laser printers.
The iP4000's rate is impressive and after that some. On our photo suite, it balanced 1 min 5 secs for 4-by-6 pictures, as well as 2:36 for 8-by-10s-- basically the same as Canon's iP3000. Amongst ink jets examined to day, only the $500 Canon i9900 has actually scored faster on our picture suite (at 30 seconds for 4-by-6 photos, and 1:05 for 8-by-10s). The iP4000 additionally tied the iP3000 for business applications suite, at 15:48. As a point of comparison, the Brother MFC-3420c AIO certified as rapid for typical ink jets at 20:24. It offers both a USB 1.1 as well as parallel port for connection to your computer, as well as a 2nd USB port ahead for printing from a PictBridge video camera. Just like the iP3000, it can duplex as well as has two 150-sheet input trays.We also such as the way the power button is installed in the right-hand edge of the printer; it doesn't do anything unique, but it looks great.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Specification:
- Up to 4,800 x 1,200 dpi color resolution, 600 x 600 dpi black
- Up to 25 ppm black, 17 ppm color; 4-by-6-inch photo in about 36 seconds
- ContrastPLUS 5-color ink system; built-in two-sided printing
- Flexible connections with 802.11g wireless and US; Direct print port, PictBridge compatible
- USB and parallel interfaces; PC and Mac compatible
- Available using Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper or Matte Photo Paper in A4, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm & Credit Card sizes
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP SP1,SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4 / Windows Millennium Edition / Windows 98, 98 Second Edition
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.4
- Linux OS
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, choose that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver Download
|iP4000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP4000 Printer Driver Ver. 1.90/1.90b (Windows XP 64-bit)|
|iP4000 Printer Driver Ver. 1.80 (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 1.10 (Windows Vista/7/8/10 32/64-bit)|