|Canon PIXMA iP4300|
Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Pixma iP4300 is quickly, its print top quality is good, and also it has some great functions. Though it does experience a few layout imperfections, we advise it highly.The Pixma iP4300 established records in all of our speed examinations, blowing up with 10 web pages of message at a price of 11.9 web pages per minute. Graphics and also pictures also printed at a rapid pace.Its print quality showed the advantages of its five-ink layout, which makes use of cyan, magenta, yellow, black, and also pigment-black cartridges. The last of these inks assisted produce black as well as primarily precise message outcome. Pictures looked intense and also natural on glossy paper, but on plain paper the same images looked a little bit rough as well as had some banding.
This printer combines valuable functions and solid efficiency, yet the design appears intended for observant individuals just. Controls are identified with tiny, unintuitive icons that do not plainly indicate their functions. Markings for the PictBridge port and also the flat-mounted input tray remain in practically the same color as the bordering plastic, that makes them hard to read.Canon's ChromaLife100 system supplies lovely pictures with boosted strength approximately 100 years to shield your memories. By making use of the SMALL PRINT head, genuine Canon inks and also authentic Canon image records, the system provides you with lasting, lovely prints. Simply plug and also print, no other procedure is required to produce perfect photo prints. Grayscale pictures showed up a little harsh, and also diagonal or bent lines seemed a little jagged.
Canon PIXMA iP4300 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP SP1,SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4 / Windows Millennium Edition / Windows 98, 98 Second Edition
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.4
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, choose that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP4300 Driver Download
|iP4300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|iP4300 Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 5.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP4300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)|
|iP4300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 32-bit)|
|iP4300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows Vista 64-bit)|
|iP4300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows Vista 32-bit)|
|iP4300 Printer Driver Ver. 1.95 (Windows XP 64-bit)|
|iP4300 Printer Driver Ver. 1.95 (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)|
|Canon iP4300 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 2 (Windows 7 32/64-bit)|