|Canon PIXMA iP2000|
As does its less expensive sibling, the Canon Pixma iP1500, the iP2000 utilizes 2 ink cartridges-- one for black ink and one for cyan, magenta, and also yellow-- as opposed to separate tanks for each shade. This is a common function in sub-$100 inkjets, but it's wasteful as you need to throw out the whole shade cartridge when one color goes out, and it often tends to make your financial savings on the acquisition rate look like much less of a bargain over time. Per-page costs expenses run 13 cents for a requirement (20 percent coverage) letter-size web page and about 45 cents for an 8x10 photo. If you can pay for to outline the cash upfront, we suggest paying a little added for a multicartridge version. You'll be much better in the long run paying $12 for a cyan cartridge than paying $18.50 for a three-color version. On the plus side, the iP2000 is remarkably quick for such a low-cost printer. In our tests, it averaged 6.6 pages per minute for text as well as 2.8 minutes per web page for 8x10 photos. Several budget designs take twice as long to do the exact same job.
Canon Pixma iP2000 Specification:
- Available using Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper or Matte Photo Paper in A4, 10x15 cm 13x18 cm & Credit Card sizes
- Two ink tanks (BCI-24 Black, BCI-24 Color)
- Text & Graphics: Up to 14 ppm (Max), 7.3 ppm (Std)
- A4 Full Page: Up to 1.11 ppm (Std)
- 4800x1200dpi with FINE technology and 2pl Micro-Nozzles
- Fast printing: up to 20ppm mono & 14ppm colour
- PictBridge-ready for direct photo printing
- Rapid borderless printing up to A4 size
- Stylish design with dual paper trays
- Windows & Mac compatible
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
Canon PIXMA iP2000 Driver Download
|CUPS iP2000 Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP2000 Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 4.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP2000 Printer Driver Ver. 1.90/1.90 (Windows XP 64-bit)|
|iP2000 Printer Driver Ver. 1.80 (Windows 2000/XP 32-bit)|
|Canon iP2000 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 1.10 (Windows 7/Vista 32/64-bit)|