|Canon PIXMA iX6860|
Paper handling is not a strong point. The silver lining is that you can publish on both tabloid-size in addition to super tabloid-size paper, at up to 13 by 19 inches. Nevertheless, the printer supplies simply one paper tray, which implies you can not keep both letter-size and likewise larger-size paper loaded at the same time. Loaded with link features such as Wi-Fi, Google Cloud Publish, Apple AirPrint and additionally mobile printing with Canon's PIXMA Printing Solutions Application- this printer can take your service to the following degree.Having just one tray makes the PIXMA iX6860 ideal matched as a 2nd printer to supplement a letter-size printer you presently have. Additionally, the tray holds simply 150 sheets, which would certainly be a little meager if it were your only printer. As a complementary printer for the large-size end result, nevertheless, that should not be an issue.
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Inkjet Printer
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 14.5 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.4 ipm
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT app, Solution Templates, Wireless Printing, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, XL Ink Tank Support, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Quiet Mode
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size: 1,2 and 5
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13" x 19", U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: Auto Sheet Feeder 150 sheets
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - v10.9, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA iX6860 driver
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that your PIXMA iX6860 printer is turned on.
- Hold down the RESUME/CANCEL button (A) on the printer until the (white) POWER lamp flashes 6 times, then release the RESUME/CANCEL button after the sixth flash.
- The wireless connection setting information including the PIN code will be printed.
- Hold down the RESUME/CANCEL button on the iX6860 printer until the (white) POWER lamp flashes 8 times, then release the RESUME/CANCEL button after the eighth flash.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the device (such as a smartphone) to set the WPS PIN CODE described on the printed Network Configuration Page to the access point.
- Make sure that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (B) on the printer is lit.
- If the (orange) Alarm lamp lights up, refer to "Troubleshooting."
- The network connection setup is now complete for your Canon iX6860 printer.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver Download and Manual
|iX6860 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.3 (OS X)|
|iX6860 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iX6860 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iX6860 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP x86)|
|iX6860 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|iX6860 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista x86/x64)|
|iX6860 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|iX6860 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iX6860 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iX6860 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX6860 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|iX6860 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|