|Canon PIXMA iX6850|
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - There's no automatic duplex (double-sided) printing, however the iX6850 sustains both wired as well as cordless networks. Although there's no display screen, Canon has considered a cool brand-new cable-free way to configure Wi-Fi for those without a WPS router. It worked perfectly for us, but unfortunately we could not state the very same for the Wi-Fi itself, which was slow and undependable in our tests. After a number of failings we switched to a wired connection, which worked fine.The iX6850 supplied our 25-page letter test at 12.4 pages per min (ppm), as well as completed our even more requiring colour graphics test at a commendable 4ppm. A3 printing was rapid, with the printer despatching 5 mono pages in 51 secs, as well as 5 graphics-rich colour web pages in simply under 2 minutes. The results were great, with crisp, dark message and also fairly powerful, vice-free graphics.
Software program packed with the Canon PIXMA iX6850 includes Easy Web-Print, beneficial for recording the whole of a Website for print and also My Picture Yard, which is a relatively fundamental photo editor. For different download, there's additionally Easy-PhotoPrint for Android and iphone, so you can publish wirelessly from mobile phones. When we tried this with a Samsung Galaxy SIII mobile phone, it looked for the printer and linked without a problem.There are three push-buttons at the right-hand man end of the front panel, for power, paper feed and cordless setup. 2 of them are brightened with white LEDs as well as the other with a blue one. There are no sd card slots neither a USB socket, though this is reasonable for a printer without LCD present to utilize for selection.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Specification:
- Printer Type: Inkjet Printer
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 14.5 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.4 ipm
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT app, Solution Templates, Wireless Printing, 5 Individual Ink Tanks, XL Ink Tank Support, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Quiet Mode
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size: 1,2 and 5
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13" x 19", U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: Auto Sheet Feeder 150 sheets
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - v10.9, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA iX6850 driver
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that your PIXMA iX6850 printer is turned on.
- Hold down the RESUME/CANCEL button (A) on the printer until the (white) POWER lamp flashes 6 times, then release the RESUME/CANCEL button after the sixth flash.
- The wireless connection setting information including the PIN code will be printed.
- Hold down the RESUME/CANCEL button on the iX6850 printer until the (white) POWER lamp flashes 8 times, then release the RESUME/CANCEL button after the eighth flash.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the device (such as a smartphone) to set the WPS PIN CODE described on the printed Network Configuration Page to the access point.
- Make sure that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (B) on the printer is lit.
- If the (orange) Alarm lamp lights up, refer to "Troubleshooting."
- The network connection setup is now complete for your Canon iX6850 printer.
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Download
|iX6850 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.3 (OS X)|
|iX6850 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iX6850 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iX6850 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP x86)|
|iX6850 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|iX6850 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista x86/x64)|
|iX6850 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|iX6850 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iX6850 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iX6850 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|