|Canon PIXMA iX7000|
We were a little worried that the Officejet's plastic covering might not survive the rigours of a busy office, yet Canon's iX7000 is far more considerable. Its paper handling is more flexible, too. The primary cassette holds 250 sheets, and there's a 20-sheet rear input tray exclusively for picture paper plus a hands-on feed slot that approves up to 10 pages.The latter is useful for periodic A4 prints when the cassette is loaded with A3 paper. We experienced a number of paper jams when using this input, however. Automatic duplex printing is sustained, however it's slow-moving at 1.8 ppm for double-sided A4 message prints, and also 1.3 ppm for A3.Single-sided A4 text showed up at 9.6 ppm, matching the speed of the Officejet. Nevertheless, A3 paper appeared at simply 3.3 ppm, quite a bit except the Officejet's 5.7 ppm. The distinctions were also higher in draft mode, where the Canon handled only a tiny rise in speed but the HP quickened to 17.6 ppm for A4.
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Specification:
- Print photo lab quality from 4" x 6" up to 13" x 19."
- Business-ready with built-in duplex printing to save you paper, and Ethernet connectivity for multiple users.
- Large capacity cassette holds up to 250 sheets of plain paper plus additional 30 sheets through the front and rear sheet feeders.
- Exclusive - Free downloadable templates for your business needs from posters to brochures and much more.
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP / 2000 SP3 32 and 64-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver Download
|iX7000 series Mini Master Setup Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP)|
|iX7000 series Mini Master Setup Ver. 1 (Windows 2000)|
|iX7000 series Mini Master Setup Ver. 1.2 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|iX7000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iX7000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iX7000 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.33b (Windows XP x64)|
|iX7000 series Printer Driver for Network Ver. 1.00 (OS X 10.6)|
|iX7000 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.20.0 (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iX7000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.31d (Windows 10/10 x64/x86/8.1/8.1 x64/x86/8/8 x64/x86/7/7 x64/x86/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX7000 series Mini Master Setup Ver. 1.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/x86/8.1/8.1 x64/x86/8/8 x64/x86/7/7 x64/x86/Vista/Vista64)|