|Canon PIXMA mini260|
A dial in the facility of the control board on the top of the system continues the radio theme. You transform it to select from a carousel of functions on the display and to scroll with the beautifully shown food selections. 2 buttons underneath the screen supplement the dial for accessibility to context-sensitive options. You can utilize in-printer features-- such as automatic color modification, red-eye removal, as well as chopping-- to modify photos before printing. You can likewise use two effects: sepia tone or "replicate picture" (which makes the picture resemble a pencil illustration). The prints are also reasonably sturdy. Canon claims lifetimes of 100 years for dark storage space, 30 years for pictures framed under glass, as well as one decade for images revealed to the air.
Canon PIXMA mini260 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 59 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 256, Yellow:256, Color:512 x 2 colors (C, M), Total:1,536.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Direct Print Port (cables not included), IrDA version 1.2 (JPEG only), Bluetooth version 1.2 (optional).
- Buffer Ram: 42KB.
- Paper Sizes: Photo Stickers, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8.
- Noise Level Approx: 38 sB (A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 8.9(W) x 3.3(H) x 8.9(D).
- Weight: 4.8 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5 (Windows/Mac).
Canon PIXMA mini260 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA mini260 Driver, Software, and Manual Download
|Canon mini260 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|Canon mini260 Printer Driver for OSX|
|Canon mini260 Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Canon mini260 Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Canon mini260 Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)|
|Canon mini260 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|