|Canon PIXMA mini320|
I was additionally shocked to discover that Canon no longer supplies an attribute it carried the mini260, which let you publish a page of nine thumbnail-size examples with various settings chosen by the printer, and after that pick which sample to publish at complete size. For most pictures, this was a much easier method to boost photo quality than attempting to alter individual settings yourself.The mini320 printed the 4-by-6-inch photos in our common examination collection at a regular-- as well as quickly-- 47 secs each, not far behind the 42-second speed for the Epson PictureMate Dash, the fastest devoted picture printer I have actually examined. More normally, times for other pictures printed with the mini320 from a computer system, from a CompactFlash card, and also from a Canon PowerShot S60 video camera varied from 41 seconds to 1 min 1 secondly for 4-by-6s. Times for 5-by-7s ranged from 56 secs to 1:21.
Canon PIXMA mini320 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 40 seconds, 5 x 7 borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 256, Color:256 x 2 colors (C/ M), 256 (Y), Total:1,536.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, IrDA v.1.3, Bluetooth v.1.2 (optional), PictBridge (cable not included), Card Slots (See Memory Card Support).
- Ink Droplet Size: 1, 2 and 5.
- Buffer Ram: 43 KB.
- Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, Photo Stickers.
- Noise Level Approx: 35.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 8.9 (W) x 10.2 (D) x 3.2 (H).
- Weight: 5.4 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 13W (2.1 Standby).
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
- Memory Card: CompactFlash Card, Microdrive, xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC, MultiMediaCard, miniSD Card, RS-MMC, microSD Card.
Canon PIXMA mini320 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.4.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA mini320 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|mini320 series Printer Driver Ver. 6.9.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|mini320 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)|
|mini320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|mini320 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.2.0 (OS X 10.7)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.3.1 (Windows XP)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|