|Canon PIXMA PRO-10|
Paper is fed via from the auto-feeder or the single-sheet rear feeder. According to Canon, the auto-feeder holds up to 150 sheets of plain paper, 20 sheets of 4-by-6-inch photo paper, 10 sheets of 8-by-10-inch or letter-size picture paper, or a solitary sheet of A3+ image paper (up to 13 by 19 inches). In reality, it has no trouble feeding from a sheaf of concerning 10 13-by-19-inch picture sheets. Using a consisted of metal sleeve, the PRO-10 can likewise print on optical discs.In enhancement to offering various types of picture paper at evaluate to 13 by 19, Canon sells a number of fine art documents, consisting of Bright White, Picture Cloth, Enhance Velour, Gallery Etching, and also Watercolor.The Pixma PRO-10 utilizes 10 ink storage tanks for its dye-based inks: matte black, photo black, gray, light grey; yellow, magenta, photo magenta, cyan; picture cyan, and red. The lower-end PRO-100 makes use of 8 ink containers, and also the higher-end Canon Pixma PRO-1 $1,155.55 at Amazon.com sports 12.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer.
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Chroma Optimizer, Optimum Image Generating System, Photo Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Wireless Printing.
- Print Speed (up to): 8" x 10" Image on A4 with Border: Approx. 3 minutes 35 seconds; 11" x 14" Image on A3+ with Border: Approx. 5 minutes 20 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 7,680.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-72.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size 4pl.
- Ink Capacity: 10.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13"x 19".
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte:Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art Paper: Fine Art "Museum Etching"; Other Fine Art Papers; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Maximum Paper Size 13" x 19".
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper (4"x6"); 10 sheets Letter/8"x10"; 1 sheet A3+; Manual Feeder: Single Sheet of Photo Paper (all sizes).
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 33.9 dB(A).
- Physical Dimensions: 27.2" (W) x 15.2" (D) x 8.5" (H).
- Weight: 43.9 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 17W (2.3W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA PRO-10 Printer Driver, My Image Garden: Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Fun Filter Effects and Image Correction/Enhance are accessed through My Image Garden, Print Studio Pro, Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 - 10.9.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless Setup:
WPS Connection Method
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA PRO-10 printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the front of the printer for a few seconds.
- Make sure that this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching for, or connecting to the access point. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
Network settings confirmation
- Make sure that your Canon PRO-10 printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Resume/Cancel] button until the power lamp flashes 6 times, and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID - Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network.This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA PRO-10.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon PRO-10 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon PRO-10 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon PRO-10 Printer Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows)|
|Canon PRO-10 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.86 (Windows)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PRO-10 User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon PRO-10 User Manual (Mac)|