|Canon PIXMA Pro-100|
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PRO-100 utilizes eight ink containers for its dye-based inks: black; gray; light gray; yellow; magenta; picture magenta; cyan; and also photo cyan. The high-end version in the series, the Canon Pixma PRO-1$1,155.55 at Amazon, sports 12 ink tanks. Although the PRO-100's sticker price is much less than that of the PRO-1, its ink prices-- at the very least in price per milliliter of ink, as there's no good method to gauge the cost per published web page for this sort of printer-- are considerably greater. Each of its storage tanks holds 13 ml of ink, at a cost of $1.31 per ml, compared with an also dollar per ml for the PRO-1, which has much greater capacity (36 ml) containers. The PRO-100's ink expenses per ml are likewise somewhat higher than the $1.25 per ml of the Editors' Selection Epson Stylus Pen Picture R2000.
The PIXMA Pro-100 includes a very square style as well as a very cuboid layout, besides the rounded sides on the 4 corners of the printer. When not being used, the different paper holders and also trays fold up and well latch in place to make for a much cleaner look. The locking mechanisms for the paper tray and also print owner use extremely strong get in touch with factors, which offers the printer a costs feel as it's opened and shut previously and also after use.It's hard to discuss the style of the PIXMA Pro-100 without initial mentioning the dimension of this thing. The PIXMA Pro-100 evaluates a back-breaking 43.2 extra pounds as well as procedures in at 15.2 x 27.2 x 8.5 inches. While that could not be so wonderful when it needs to be moved, the construct high quality of the PIXMA Pro-100 leaves little question regarding the durability and durability of it.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer.
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Optimum Image Generating System, Photo Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Wireless Printing.
- Print Speed (up to): 8" x 10" Image on A4 with Border: Approx. 51 seconds seconds; 11" x 14" Image on A3+ with Border: Approx. 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 6,144.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility: CLI-42.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size 3pl.
- Ink Capacity: 8.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, 11" x 17", 13" x 19".
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: (Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte:Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art Paper: Fine Art "Museum Etching"; Other Fine Art Papers; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Maximum Paper Size: 13" x 19".
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper; 20 sheets Photo Paper (4"x6"); 10 sheets (Letter/8"x10"); 1 sheet (A3+); Manual Feeder: 1 sheet of Photo Paper (all sizes).
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 38.5 dB(A).
- Physical Dimensions: 27.2" (W) x 15.2" (D) x 8.5" (H).
- Weight: 43.2 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 19 W (2.3 W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA PRO-100 Printer Driver, My Image Garden: Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Fun Filter Effects and Image Correction/Enhance are accessed through My Image Garden, Print Studio Pro, Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 - 10.9.x, and macOS Sierra v10.12 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Setup:
WPS Connection Method
- Make sure that the Canon PIXMA PRO-100 printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi] button on the front of the printer for a few seconds.
- Make sure that this button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching for, or connecting to the access point. When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the blue lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
Network settings confirmation
- Make sure that your Canon PRO-100 printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the [Resume/Cancel] button until the power lamp flashes 6 times, and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID - Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network.This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA PRO-100.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PRO-100 series Printer Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|PRO-100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|PRO-100 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PRO-100 series User Manual (Mac)|