|Canon PIXMA G4200|
Black with rounded edges, the G4200 is a four-function printer that can publish, check, copy, and fax. I gauged it at 7.7 by 17.5 by 13 inches (HWD) and a weight of 15.6 extra pounds. Its solitary paper feeder stands up to 100 sheets of ordinary paper, which is fine for house use however thin if you are going to use it for work functions. The exact same feeder can additionally fit 20 sheets of 4-by-6 or 10 sheets of 5-by-7 photo paper in place of simple paper.On top of the G4200 is a letter-size flatbed scanner, and also above it an automated document feeder (ADF) that stands up to 20 sheets of letter-size or 5 sheets of legal-size paper. To the left of the ADF is a 2-inch monochrome LCD, an alphanumeric keypad, and also feature buttons consisting of Start (for both black-and-white and also color scans), Quit, and Food selection. The G4200 does not support automated two-sided scanning, and for that issue does not have an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing.
Canon PIXMA G4200 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE: GI-290 BK: Pigment Black Ink, GI-290 C/M/Y: Dye Based Inks; INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: GI-290 BK: 135.0 ml, GI-290 C: 70.0 ml, GI-290 M: 70.0 ml, GI-290 Y: 70.0 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 5" Square, 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 24 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning, Save to PC.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/ MAC) PIXMA G4200 All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA G4200 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or Later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, AndroidTM, Windows Mobile, Windows RT, Amazon Fire devices.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G4200 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA G4200 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon G4200, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA G4200 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA G4200 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA G4200 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4200 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4200 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4200 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4200 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4200 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4200 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.06 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4200 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4200 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4200 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4200 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|